Constructed for the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games, ANZ Stadium hosted thousands of sporting events. However, the original roof yellowed with age and suffered significant hail damage. Palram’s SUNLITE 16mm X-lite Premium polycarbonate sheets were selected, and offered with an extra thick 2 mm outer layer. UV protection will prevent future yellowing and associated brittleness. Palram provided a complete roofing solution with special panel connectors rendering the roof immune to rain penetration.
- Product: SUNLITE® Multiwall polycarbonate panels
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Architect: BVN Architects
- Product Type: 16 mm X-lite Premium. Solar Control Grey
- Application Type: Roofing
- Total Product Usage: 42,500 sqm
- Year of Completion: 2017
There are no reviews yet.